Cost of living in Fes, Morocco compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 152 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.39693 AED / MAD
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fes (Morocco) is 35% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 19,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 12,308 (31,007 Dirham) in Fes.
Recent Prices Added
- Microwave 800/900 watt (bosch, panasonic, lg, sharp, or equivalent brands) in Nantes costs €139 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hamburg costs €40 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manado costs Rp 35,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Florence costs €430 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sharjah costs Dirham 1,435 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Iowa City, Iowa costs $5.50 (about 1 hour ago)