Cost of living in Ferrara, Italy compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.334 AED / EUR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ferrara (Italy) is 11% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 17,752 (€4,096) in Ferrara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 16,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Johor Bahru costs RM600 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $120 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $75 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Savannah, Georgia costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Detroit, Michigan costs $20,678 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 36 (about 1 hour ago)