Cost of living in Feira de Santana, Brazil vs Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 220 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.979 AED / BRL
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Feira de Santana (Brazil) is 51% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 19,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 9,336 (R$ 9,539) in Feira de Santana.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $90 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$780 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cork costs €1,200 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saskatoon costs C$18 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Boise, Idaho costs $36 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Islamabad costs ₨6.00 (about 2 hours ago)