Cost of living in Feira de Santana, Brazil compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 167 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.167 AED / BRL
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Feira de Santana (Brazil) is 37% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 16,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 10,121 (R$ 8,670) in Feira de Santana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harbin costs 元312 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 299 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php900 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 60 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Cebu City costs Php1,099 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 5.000 (about 1 hour ago)