Cost of living in Feira de Santana, Brazil compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.158 AED / BRL
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Feira de Santana (Brazil) is 33% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 18,750 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 12,605 (R$ 10,887) in Feira de Santana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £5.00 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €1.50 (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Agartala costs ₨120 (42 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Brasília costs R$ 13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Marbella costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vancouver costs C$1.35 (about 1 hour ago)