Cost of living in Feira de Santana, Brazil compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 138 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.137 AED / BRL
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Feira de Santana (Brazil) is 41% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 18,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 10,595 (R$ 9,321) in Feira de Santana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Brighton and Hove costs £80 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saint Peter Port costs £10 (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Diego, California costs $6.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lviv costs 300₴ (40 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Al Qurayyat costs ﷼ 23 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 6.00 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)