Cost of living in Farrukhabad, India compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05664 AED / INR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Farrukhabad (India) is 22% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 15,625 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 12,150 (₨214,496) in Farrukhabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Akron, Ohio costs $138 (16 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in São Paulo costs R$ 6.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oruro costs $b18 (23 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Poznan costs 10 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Lugano costs CHF 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$2,033 (about 1 hour ago)