Cost of living in Farrukhabad, India compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05410 AED / INR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Farrukhabad (India) is 20% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 19,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 15,130 (₨279,690) in Farrukhabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Presidente Prudente costs R$ 1,800 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 12,000 ﷼ (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $70 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuautitlán Izcalli costs Mex$ 45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santiago costs CH$18,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Cartagena costs COL$200 (about 1 hour ago)