Cost of living comparison between Faro, Portugal and Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 200 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.999 AED / EUR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Faro (Portugal) is 30% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 12,500 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 8,713 (€2,179) in Faro.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 80,000 ₫ (3 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Barcelona costs €30,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,000 lei (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zwolle costs €15 (28 minutes ago)