Cost of living in Faridabad, India compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 162 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05397 AED / INR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Faridabad (India) is 57% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 18,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 7,753 (₨143,663) in Faridabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boise, Idaho costs $450 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Karachi costs ₨1,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Quito costs $5.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Baltimore, Maryland costs $68 (33 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Seoul costs ₩3,560 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $21,000 (about 2 hours ago)