Cost of living in Famagusta, Cyprus compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 117 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.560 AED / EUR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Famagusta (Cyprus) is 7% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 21,454 (€4,705) in Famagusta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 20,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Dammam costs ﷼ 800 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨5,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 150 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saskatoon costs C$25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Seoul costs ₩1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Halifax costs C$95 (about 2 hours ago)