Cost of living in Famagusta, Cyprus compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.105 AED / EUR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Famagusta (Cyprus) is 8% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 20,224 (€4,926) in Famagusta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 18,750 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £1,075 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,300 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,745 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cordova costs €7 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1,500 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Canberra costs AU$2,000 (about 1 hour ago)