Cost of living in Faisalabad, Pakistan compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 264 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03491 AED / PKR *
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Faisalabad (Pakistan) is 41% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 15,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 8,799 (₨252,016) in Faisalabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gloucester costs £10 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 90 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Limassol costs €505 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨15,248 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Victoria costs C$25 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vienna costs €2.20 (about 2 hours ago)