Cost of living in Faisalabad, Pakistan compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03180 AED / PKR *
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Faisalabad (Pakistan) is 46% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 20,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 10,721 (₨337,179) in Faisalabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $16 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 600 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Sherbrooke costs C$475 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kolkata costs ₨6,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,350 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (15 minutes ago)