Cost of living in Faaa, French Polynesia, French Polynesia compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03587 AED / XPF
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Faaa, French Polynesia (French Polynesia) is 16% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 19,714 (549,601 Franc) in Faaa, French Polynesia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 17,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 180 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Belém costs R$ 2,350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tacoma, Washington costs $605 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,042 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,413 (about 2 hours ago)