Cost of living in Exeter, United Kingdom compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 291%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 171 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.125 AED / GBP
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Exeter (United Kingdom) is 23% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 22,158 (£4,324) in Exeter to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 18,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coventry costs £15 (11 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island costs C$8 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $2.50 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (41 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Juba costs 3,000 Pound (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨750 (about 1 hour ago)