Cost of living in Evora, Portugal compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 79%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.940 AED / EUR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Evora (Portugal) is 9% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 12,500 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 11,370 (€2,886) in Evora.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monrovia costs 10,000 L$ (31 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Quito costs $6.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$60 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php454 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Louisville, Kentucky costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $17 (about 1 hour ago)