Cost of living in Evora, Portugal compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 97%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.278 AED / EUR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Evora (Portugal) is about the same as in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 18,043 (€4,218) in Evora to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 18,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 2,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tacoma, Washington costs $10 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 150TL (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 50 Ft (18 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $0.65 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Tijuana costs Mex$ 53 (25 minutes ago)