Cost of living in Essen, Germany compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 184 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.280 AED / EUR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Essen (Germany) is 8% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 21,538 (€5,032) in Essen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 20,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 213 ₪ (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,525 (18 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Iasi costs 2.20 lei (19 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Paris costs €0.50 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 200₴ (30 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Berlin costs €0.09 (about 2 hours ago)