Cost of living in Eskişehir Province, Turkey compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 232 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.776 AED / TRY
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Eskişehir Province (Turkey) is 58% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 17,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 7,058 (9,096TL) in Eskişehir Province.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €2,541 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Bologna costs €500 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $12 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Xalapa costs Mex$ 45 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 7,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bucharest costs 2,100 lei (35 minutes ago)