Cost of living comparison between Esbjerg, Denmark and Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.527 AED / DKK
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Esbjerg (Denmark) is 23% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 15,358 (kr29,160) in Esbjerg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 12,500 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$91 (5 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$65 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $64 (43 minutes ago)