Cost of living in Esbjerg, Denmark compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.525 AED / DKK
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Esbjerg (Denmark) is 27% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 15,899 (kr30,285) in Esbjerg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 12,500 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$3,440 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Timisoara costs 2.50 lei (32 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Maui costs $9 (42 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Austin, Texas costs $4.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quebec City costs C$3.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Windsor costs C$1,211 (about 2 hours ago)