Cost of living in Esbjerg, Denmark compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.581 AED / DKK
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Esbjerg (Denmark) is 42% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 25,510 (kr43,871) in Esbjerg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 18,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 100 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 110 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 7,900 Ft (33 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in San Jose, California costs $3.28 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Nairobi costs Shilling10,091 (about 1 hour ago)