Cost of living in Esbjerg, Denmark compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 152 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.601 AED / DKK
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Esbjerg (Denmark) is 36% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 25,920 (kr43,116) in Esbjerg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 19,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gdańsk costs 5,000 zł (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Brno costs 13,998 Kč (4 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mérida costs Mex$ 2.20 (4 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Santa Cruz, California costs $65 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Manama costs Dinar 0.160 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €150 (31 minutes ago)