Cost of living in Esbjerg, Denmark compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 120 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.577 AED / DKK
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Esbjerg (Denmark) is 32% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 22,357 (kr38,744) in Esbjerg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 17,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leeds costs £4.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maracaibo costs Bs 800,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Karachi costs ₨4,000 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Durham, North Carolina costs $5.50 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Grenoble costs €60 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palma de Mallorca costs €10 (41 minutes ago)