Cost of living in Esbjerg, Denmark compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.609 AED / DKK
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Esbjerg (Denmark) is 38% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 24,790 (kr40,739) in Esbjerg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 18,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,300 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $1,220 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangkok costs 60 ฿ (43 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Tbilisi costs 10 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Padua costs €11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €55 (about 1 hour ago)