Cost of living in Erzurum, Turkey compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 169 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 31, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.539 AED / TRY
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Erzurum (Turkey) is 58% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 17,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 7,222 (13,395TL) in Erzurum.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Akola costs ₨79 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php1,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhavnagar costs ₨180 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Islamabad costs ₨300 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €2,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM100 (24 minutes ago)