Cost of living in Erzurum, Turkey compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 256 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.635 AED / TRY
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Erzurum (Turkey) is 50% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 19,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 9,523 (15,002TL) in Erzurum.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Minsk costs 6.00 BYN (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £660 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 20,000元 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Berlin costs €2.80 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Krasnodar costs руб 30,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maputo costs 200 MT (36 minutes ago)