Cost of living in Erzurum, Turkey compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 205 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.584 AED / TRY
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Erzurum (Turkey) is 53% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 19,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 8,856 (15,175TL) in Erzurum.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Umeå costs 6,000 kr (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$40,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,643 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dnipro costs 90₴ (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$120 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $50 (44 minutes ago)