Cost of living comparison between Enugu, Nigeria and Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! Enugu has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Enugu.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01206 AED / NGN *
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Enugu (Nigeria) is 44% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 15,625 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 8,806 (730,117 ₦) in Enugu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madras costs ₨20,330 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Amman costs Dinar 0.500 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in McAllen, Texas costs $9,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 30 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nasik costs ₨600 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 555 Ft (about 1 hour ago)