Cost of living comparison between Emmen, Netherlands and Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.952 AED / EUR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Emmen (Netherlands) is 17% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 14,563 (€3,685) in Emmen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 12,500 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Wiesbaden costs €50 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €64 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monaco costs €500 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Islamabad costs ₨1,600 (about 2 hours ago)