Cost of living in Elblag, Poland compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.028 AED / PLN
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Elblag (Poland) is 35% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 16,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 10,391 (10,103 zł) in Elblag.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Astana costs 90 KZT (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 69 zł (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $175 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 50,000 Дин. (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$84 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €500 (42 minutes ago)