Cost of living comparison between Elbasan, Albania and Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02947 AED / ALL
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Elbasan (Albania) is 38% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 12,500 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 7,761 (263,395 Lek) in Elbasan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,000 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$8 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 12 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨15,248 (40 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (42 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 2.00 (about 1 hour ago)