Cost of living in El Tigre, Venezuela compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! El Tigre has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in El Tigre.
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.36766 AED / VEF *
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in El Tigre (Venezuela) is about the same as in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 15,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 14,474 (Bs 39,368) in El Tigre.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago de Cali costs COL$750 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vaduz costs CHF 20 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in San Antonio, Texas costs $33,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kamloops costs C$15 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £661 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 70 lei (about 2 hours ago)