Cost of living in El Tigre, Venezuela compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! El Tigre has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in El Tigre.
|Personal Care||- 91%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 152 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00001 AED / VEF *
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in El Tigre (Venezuela) is 88% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 19,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 2,211 (Bs 149,574,940) in El Tigre.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €860 (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Buffalo, New York costs $10 (15 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 50,000,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $12 (41 minutes ago)
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Bristol costs £10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 50 лв (about 1 hour ago)