Cost of living in Eindhoven, Netherlands compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 224 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.904 AED / EUR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Eindhoven (Netherlands) is 5% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 16,378 (€4,195) in Eindhoven to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 15,625 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Asunción costs 2,000 Gs (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,220 (11 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Heidelberg costs €80 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Zagreb costs 10 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Trento costs €550 (about 1 hour ago)