Cost of living in Eindhoven, Netherlands compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 296 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.269 AED / EUR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Eindhoven (Netherlands) is 13% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 21,535 (€5,045) in Eindhoven to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 19,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$250 (4 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Tokyo costs ¥1,250 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ahmedabad costs ₨19,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vienna costs €3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Accra costs GH₵10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (about 2 hours ago)