Cost of living in Eilat, Israel compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 197 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.029 AED / ILS
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Eilat (Israel) is 21% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 23,031 (22,380 ₪) in Eilat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 19,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Thessaloniki costs €400 (3 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Antwerp costs €860 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Richmond, Virginia costs $18,500 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $98 (about 1 hour ago)