Cost of living in Eilat, Israel compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 291 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.985 AED / ILS
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Eilat (Israel) is 14% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 20,468 (20,783 ₪) in Eilat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 18,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 8,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bologna costs €645 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in New York City costs $1.00 (11 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Kano costs 625 ₦ (36 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Rome costs €140 (about 1 hour ago)