Cost of living in Edmonton, Canada compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 850 prices entered by 154 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.803 AED / CAD
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Edmonton (Canada) is 7% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 19,994 (C$7,133) in Edmonton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 18,750 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bern costs CHF 99 (less than a minute ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 9,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$5,253 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guwahati costs ₨40 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beersheba costs 27 ₪ (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,017 (39 minutes ago)