Cost of living in Edirne, Turkey compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.961 AED / TRY
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Edirne (Turkey) is 40% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 19,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 11,439 (11,902TL) in Edirne.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baotou costs 元77 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q35 (12 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $2,279 (17 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Athens costs €0.22 (33 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $6,450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London, Ontario costs C$20 (about 1 hour ago)