Cost of living in Edirne, Turkey compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.016 AED / TRY
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Edirne (Turkey) is 37% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 18,750 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 11,829 (11,641TL) in Edirne.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,033 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Yaoundé costs 20,000 Franc (25 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Muscat costs ﷼ 1.000 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ahmedabad costs ₨1,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$650,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £134 (about 1 hour ago)