Cost of living in Edinburgh, United Kingdom compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 572 prices entered by 110 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.580 AED / GBP
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Edinburgh (United Kingdom) is 5% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 16,431 (£3,587) in Edinburgh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 15,625 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,500 zł (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,000TL (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 100 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $90 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Daugavpils costs €3.50 (35 minutes ago)
- 1.7 oz deodorant, roll-on in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3.48 (about 1 hour ago)