Cost of living in Edinburgh, United Kingdom compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 691 prices entered by 125 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.957 AED / GBP
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Edinburgh (United Kingdom) is 13% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 18,149 (£3,661) in Edinburgh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 16,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 6,000 (2 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Guilin costs 元10 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Coimbatore costs ₨44,490 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Mecca costs ﷼ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)