Cost of living in Edinburgh, United Kingdom compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 739 prices entered by 125 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.773 AED / GBP
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Edinburgh (United Kingdom) is 11% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 18,856 (£3,951) in Edinburgh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 17,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,500TL (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$850,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $1,728 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨135,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Providence, Rhode Island costs $70 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$91 (39 minutes ago)