Cost of living in Edinburgh, United Kingdom compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 73%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 752 prices entered by 122 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.853 AED / GBP
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Edinburgh (United Kingdom) is 12% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 16,765 (£3,454) in Edinburgh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 15,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallinn costs €8 (24 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$860 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jerusalem costs 131,900 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Klang costs RM9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,954 (about 1 hour ago)