Cost of living in Dzhezkazgan, Kazakhstan compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01105 AED / KZT
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dzhezkazgan (Kazakhstan) is 20% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 12,500 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 9,958 (900,890 KZT) in Dzhezkazgan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,558 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jacksonville, Florida costs $30 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London, Ontario costs C$20 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Patna costs ₨250 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sorocaba costs R$ 3.65 (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vilnius costs €4.00 (24 minutes ago)