Cost of living in Düsseldorf, Germany compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 404 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.002 AED / EUR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Düsseldorf (Germany) is 13% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 21,128 (€5,280) in Düsseldorf to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 18,750 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tampa, Florida costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Geneva costs CHF 40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £4,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,009 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $250 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3,719 (about 4 hours ago)