Cost of living in Düsseldorf, Germany compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 326 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.932 AED / EUR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Düsseldorf (Germany) is 6% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 13,255 (€3,371) in Düsseldorf to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 12,500 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jacksonville, Florida costs $16 (2 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $2.00 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1.60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $3.31 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sheffield costs £2.50 (about 1 hour ago)