Cost of living in Dushanbe, Tajikistan compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 135 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.46626 AED / TJS
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dushanbe (Tajikistan) is 61% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 18,750 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 7,356 (15,776 Somoni) in Dushanbe.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €1,000 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hasselt costs €1.20 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 3,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wellington costs NZ$229 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$11,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Winnipeg costs C$35 (about 1 hour ago)