Cost of living in Durrës, Albania compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 120 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03273 AED / ALL
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Durrës (Albania) is 29% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 15,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 10,659 (325,637 Lek) in Durrës.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sarajevo costs 1.95KM (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kazan' costs руб 200 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tekirdağ costs 90TL (14 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Christchurch costs NZ$1,075 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Indore costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)