Cost of living in Durgapur, India compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05625 AED / INR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Durgapur (India) is 45% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 17,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 9,271 (₨164,823) in Durgapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Leicester costs £2.75 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Pretoria costs R 800 (35 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Tacoma, Washington costs $24 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 31,000₴ (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 35 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lahti costs €58 (about 1 hour ago)