Cost of living in Durban, South Africa compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 552 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.29960 AED / ZAR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Durban (South Africa) is 30% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 17,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 11,850 (R 39,554) in Durban.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $706 (36 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Saltillo costs Mex$ 6,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,500 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bilbao costs €16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)