Cost of living in Durban, South Africa compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 589 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27575 AED / ZAR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Durban (South Africa) is 36% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 16,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 10,236 (R 37,120) in Durban.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $169 (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Austin, Texas costs $9 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,400TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kochi costs ₨1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨40,660 (about 3 hours ago)