Cost of living in Dunedin, New Zealand compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 224 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.647 AED / NZD
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dunedin (New Zealand) is 13% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 17,586 (NZ$6,644) in Dunedin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 15,625 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £6,450 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hamburg costs €108 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Oulu costs €25,500 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 4,000 lei (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pretoria costs R 250 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mersin costs 100,000TL (about 1 hour ago)