Cost of living in Dunedin, New Zealand compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 214 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.686 AED / NZD
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dunedin (New Zealand) is 17% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 21,115 (NZ$7,860) in Dunedin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 18,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 550 лв (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,200 (16 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Calgary costs C$3.99 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Wayne, Indiana costs $18 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Reykjavik costs 69,990 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $2.60 (about 1 hour ago)