Cost of living in Dunedin, New Zealand compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 340 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.617 AED / NZD
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dunedin (New Zealand) is 12% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 20,907 (NZ$7,989) in Dunedin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 18,750 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Szeged costs 5,000 Ft (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 35,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 20,000 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Riga costs €3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (about 2 hours ago)