Cost of living in Dunaújváros, Hungary compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01238 AED / HUF
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dunaújváros (Hungary) is 13% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 15,625 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 13,587 (1,097,503 Ft) in Dunaújváros.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Flint, Michigan costs $2.19 (35 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Braga costs €5.00 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamburg costs €1.06 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ipswich costs £8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dortmund costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maceió costs R$ 40 (about 1 hour ago)