Cost of living in Dunaújváros, Hungary compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 136 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01374 AED / HUF
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dunaújváros (Hungary) is 38% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 16,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 9,970 (725,506 Ft) in Dunaújváros.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Fortaleza costs R$ 3,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toowoomba costs AU$1,500 (17 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kathmandu costs ₨ 17,200 (19 minutes ago)
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Kuala Lumpur costs RM7 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $60 (29 minutes ago)