Cost of living in Dumaguete City, Philippines compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 354 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06923 AED / PHP
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dumaguete City (Philippines) is 47% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 20,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 10,506 (Php151,755) in Dumaguete City.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harare costs $2.00 (5 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in San Juan costs $1.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €79 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Stockholm costs 10 kr (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Reno, Nevada costs $10 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $12 (40 minutes ago)