Cost of living in Dumaguete City, Philippines compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 193 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07164 AED / PHP
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dumaguete City (Philippines) is 42% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 17,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 9,817 (Php137,029) in Dumaguete City.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $15 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Siem Reap costs 160,000 Riels (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Providence, Rhode Island costs $50 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gainesville, Florida costs $12 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Manila costs Php1,350,000 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)