Cost of living in Dubrovnik, Croatia compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 31%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 338 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.556 AED / HRK
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dubrovnik (Croatia) is 30% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 19,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 13,379 (24,066 kn) in Dubrovnik.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bloemfontein costs R 20 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Graz costs €439 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Skopje costs 15,000 ден (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hyderabad, India costs ₨48 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nagpur costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bergen costs kr 15,000 (about 1 hour ago)