Cost of living in Dubrovnik, Croatia vs Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 30%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 223 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.562 AED / HRK
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dubrovnik (Croatia) is 29% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 18,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 12,868 (22,908 kn) in Dubrovnik.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $329 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dublin costs €12 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Atlanta, Georgia costs $429 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, California costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Louisville, Kentucky costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)