Cost of living in Dubrovnik, Croatia compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 243 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.578 AED / HRK
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dubrovnik (Croatia) is 29% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 20,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 14,263 (24,689 kn) in Dubrovnik.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kraków costs 550 zł (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mainz costs €1,450 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Warsaw costs 5.15 zł (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,220 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hong Kong costs HK$10 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Siliguri costs ₨72 (about 2 hours ago)