Cost of living in Dublin, Ireland compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,326 prices entered by 546 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.334 AED / EUR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dublin (Ireland) is 29% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 23,189 (€5,351) in Dublin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 18,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 1,500 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Düsseldorf costs €1,300 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $14 (25 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in London, Ontario costs C$51 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $534 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in İzmir costs 1,800TL (about 1 hour ago)