Cost of living in Dublin, Ireland compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,511 prices entered by 568 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.333 AED / EUR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dublin (Ireland) is 29% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 19,278 (€4,449) in Dublin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 15,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Sarajevo costs 500KM (less than a minute ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 70 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $400 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Faaa, French Polynesia costs 128 Franc (35 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Gothenburg costs 4,889 kr (42 minutes ago)