Cost of living in Dublin, Ireland compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,479 prices entered by 409 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.955 AED / EUR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dublin (Ireland) is 11% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 17,307 (€4,376) in Dublin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 15,625 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Poznan costs 2,400 zł (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元40 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 6,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Durban costs R 3,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 20,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)