Cost of living in Dubbo, Australia compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 250 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.642 AED / AUD
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dubbo (Australia) is 31% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 24,971 (AU$9,453) in Dubbo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 19,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kumasi costs GH₵155 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $25 (13 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Taipei costs 690 NT$ (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $16 (20 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨100 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $3,558 (24 minutes ago)