Cost of living in Dubbo, Australia vs Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 242 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 2.610 AED / AUD
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dubbo (Australia) is 30% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 27,263 (AU$10,448) in Dubbo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 21,000 in Al Ain.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maui costs $6.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lawrence, Kansas costs $12 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in London, Ontario costs C$858 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Austin, Texas costs $75 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $46 (about 3 hours ago)