Cost of living comparison between Dubbo, Australia and Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 160 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.727 AED / AUD
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dubbo (Australia) is 20% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 15,008 (AU$5,503) in Dubbo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 12,500 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,033 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste costs R$ 3.59 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 230 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Almería costs €30 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM4,133 (43 minutes ago)