Cost of living in Dubbo, Australia compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.726 AED / AUD
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dubbo (Australia) is 30% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 22,182 (AU$8,137) in Dubbo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 17,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 300,000 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Charleston, South Carolina costs $7 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1,514 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 2,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wiesbaden costs €2,033 (39 minutes ago)