Cost of living in Dubbo, Australia compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 162 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.755 AED / AUD
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dubbo (Australia) is 36% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 21,176 (AU$7,687) in Dubbo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 15,625 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Valletta costs €4.00 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 3,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨30,495 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Paris costs €30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $1.00 (about 2 hours ago)