Cost of living in Dubbo, Australia compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 167 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.927 AED / AUD
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dubbo (Australia) is 43% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 22,904 (AU$7,826) in Dubbo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 16,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Narbonne costs €3.13 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver, Washington costs $12 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Grand Cayman costs CI$48 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €3,500 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in New Haven, Connecticut costs $0.73 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beni Mellal costs 70 Dirham (42 minutes ago)