Cost of living in Dubai, United Arab Emirates compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,753 prices entered by 882 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018.
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dubai (United Arab Emirates) is 24% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 21,099 in Dubai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 17,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 11,000 (23 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Panama City costs 6.00 B/. (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 1,500 Franc (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 1,500 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$13 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $29 (about 4 hours ago)