Cost of living in Dubai, United Arab Emirates compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,934 prices entered by 697 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017.
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dubai (United Arab Emirates) is 21% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 18,871 in Dubai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 15,625 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Muscat costs ﷼ 1.200 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 999 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩2,290 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.00 (about 2 hours ago)