Cost of living in Drobeta-Turnu Severin, Romania vs Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 241 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.892 AED / RON
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Drobeta-Turnu Severin (Romania) is 35% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 18,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 11,764 (13,191 lei) in Drobeta-Turnu Severin.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Brest costs €600 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Voronezh costs руб 1,199,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Asansol costs ₨299 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨2,199 (about 1 hour ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Tbilisi costs 6 Lari (about 1 hour ago)