Cost of living comparison between Dresden, Germany and Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 150 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.998 AED / EUR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dresden (Germany) is 13% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 15,625 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 13,609 (€3,404) in Dresden.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Hamburg costs €0.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 780 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Jacksonville, Florida costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mombasa costs Shilling85,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM12 (about 2 hours ago)