Cost of living in Dorylaeum, Turkey compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 31, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.031 AED / TRY
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dorylaeum (Turkey) is 11% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 15,625 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 13,900 (13,486TL) in Dorylaeum.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Guilin costs 元150 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €750 (34 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$860 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $905 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 17,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)