Cost of living comparison between Dorylaeum, Turkey and Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.193 AED / TRY
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dorylaeum (Turkey) is 29% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 15,625 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 11,065 (9,276TL) in Dorylaeum.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 15 B/. (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aguadilla costs $10 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Pisa costs €1,500 (36 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Orlando, Florida costs $706 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Wilmington, Delaware costs $0.17 (about 1 hour ago)