Cost of living in Dongguan, China compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.547 AED / CNY
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dongguan (China) is 28% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 19,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 13,677 (元25,011) in Dongguan.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $5.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (30 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Boston, Massachusetts costs $98 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Munich costs €2.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)