Cost of living in Dongguan, China compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 147 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.536 AED / CNY
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dongguan (China) is 33% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 19,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 12,792 (元23,880) in Dongguan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tallinn costs €1.36 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Suez costs E£ 12 (21 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 54,610 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tucson, Arizona costs $90 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Düsseldorf costs €5.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €3,000 (34 minutes ago)