Cost of living in Dongguan, China vs Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 274 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.534 AED / CNY
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dongguan (China) is 38% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 21,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 13,008 (24,371元) in Dongguan.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $15 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Savannah, Georgia costs $429 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barranquilla costs COL$7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oldenburg costs €10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Saint Petersburg costs руб 1,500,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Oradea costs 2,000 lei (about 3 hours ago)