Cost of living in Doha, Qatar compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 921 prices entered by 123 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.009 AED / QAR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Doha (Qatar) is 57% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 24,467 (24,257 ﷼) in Doha to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 15,625 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €2.70 (44 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Asheville, North Carolina costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Sacramento, California costs $25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩1,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Adelaide costs AU$219 (about 3 hours ago)