Cost of living in Doha, Qatar compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,279 prices entered by 128 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.009 AED / QAR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Doha (Qatar) is 43% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 28,631 (28,381 ﷼) in Doha to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 20,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Gdańsk costs 2,000 zł (1 minute ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $1,118 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oshawa costs C$3.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr21,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (about 2 hours ago)