Cost of living comparison between Doha, Qatar and Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 949 prices entered by 118 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.009 AED / QAR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Doha (Qatar) is 44% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 22,423 (22,232 ﷼) in Doha to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 15,625 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €20 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Managua costs 31 C$ (43 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Nogales costs Mex$ 610 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $127 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.50 (about 1 hour ago)