Cost of living comparison between Doha, Qatar and Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 982 prices entered by 115 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.009 AED / QAR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Doha (Qatar) is 45% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 27,137 (26,903 ﷼) in Doha to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 18,750 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Florence costs €88 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$170 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Odense costs kr1,199 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brandon, Manitoba costs C$112 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in St. Louis, Missouri costs $3.30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$100 (about 2 hours ago)