Cost of living in Dnipro, Ukraine compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 157 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13552 AED / UAH
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dnipro (Ukraine) is 64% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 15,625 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 5,603 (41,340₴) in Dnipro.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 4,828 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 22TL (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 35 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £12 (19 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,488 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nice costs €30 (31 minutes ago)