Cost of living in Dnipro, Ukraine compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 164 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.14066 AED / UAH
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dnipro (Ukraine) is 63% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 18,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 6,637 (47,182₴) in Dnipro.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨35,578 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$40,660 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nagoya costs ¥900 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $600 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Zagreb costs 0.70 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)