Cost of living in Djibouti vs Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 226 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.02067 AED / DJF
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Djibouti is 22% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 24,331 (1,177,214 Franc) in Djibouti to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 20,000 in Al Ain.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Mexico City costs Mex$ 800 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr16,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 20,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 415,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $15 (about 4 hours ago)