Cost of living in Djibouti compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02077 AED / DJF
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Djibouti is 44% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 21,572 (1,038,597 Franc) in Djibouti to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 15,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Yangon costs 10 Kyat (22 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Cabo San Lucas costs Mex$ 18 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Natal costs R$ 600 (28 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Santander costs €16 (30 minutes ago)