Cost of living comparison between Djibouti and Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02077 AED / DJF
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Djibouti is 37% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 25,676 (1,236,502 Franc) in Djibouti to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 18,750 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Melbourne costs AU$1,700 (15 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $2,242,440,000,000,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kolkata costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nazareth costs 5.96 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Colombo costs 121,980 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)