Cost of living in Djibouti compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02069 AED / DJF
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Djibouti is 29% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 20,689 (999,890 Franc) in Djibouti to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 16,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,100 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 500 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 305,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Vienna costs €89 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €17 (about 1 hour ago)