Cost of living in Diyarbakır, Turkey compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.045 AED / TRY
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Diyarbakır (Turkey) is 46% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 15,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 8,064 (7,716TL) in Diyarbakır.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 5,758 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $15 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Jerusalem costs 0.75 ₪ (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2,033 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 100 zł (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in İzmir costs 150TL (26 minutes ago)