Cost of living in Diyarbakır, Turkey compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 130 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 02, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.773 AED / TRY
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Diyarbakır (Turkey) is 52% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 18,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 8,661 (11,201TL) in Diyarbakır.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cairo costs E£ 35 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨25 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 250 (42 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Guwahati costs ₨25,800 (42 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Lahore costs ₨118 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sharjah costs Dirham 320 (about 2 hours ago)