Cost of living in Diyarbakır, Turkey compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 131 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.011 AED / TRY
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Diyarbakır (Turkey) is 48% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 12,500 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 6,558 (6,486TL) in Diyarbakır.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 250,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$70 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 120 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Geneva costs CHF 80 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Limassol costs €3.65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)