Cost of living in Divinopolis, Brazil vs Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 15%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 233 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.980 AED / BRL
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Divinopolis (Brazil) is 26% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 20,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 14,798 (R$ 15,101) in Divinopolis.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in London costs £200 (1 minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Phoenix, Arizona costs $310 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (18 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Ciudad Juárez costs Mex$ 63 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Amarillo, Texas costs $2.93 (about 1 hour ago)