Cost of living in Divinopolis, Brazil compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 145 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.176 AED / BRL
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Divinopolis (Brazil) is 5% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 13,147 (R$ 11,176) in Divinopolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 12,500 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 288,990 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $1.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mississauga costs C$70 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $13 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Akron, Ohio costs $138 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tirana costs 1,800 Lek (about 1 hour ago)