Cost of living in Divinopolis, Brazil compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 154 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.888 AED / BRL
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Divinopolis (Brazil) is 32% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 20,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 13,532 (R$ 15,230) in Divinopolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kiev costs 15,000₴ (16 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in St. Louis, Missouri costs $0.62 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $50 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $8 (43 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Adelaide costs AU$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$200 (about 1 hour ago)