Cost of living in Divinopolis, Brazil compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 12%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 243 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.971 AED / BRL
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Divinopolis (Brazil) is 27% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 20,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 14,624 (R$ 15,067) in Divinopolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,440 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Benoni costs R 396,950 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Atlanta, Georgia costs $50 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Glasgow costs £750 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dar es Salaam costs 100 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)