Cost of living in Disuq, Egypt compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20877 AED / EGP
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Disuq (Egypt) is 37% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 17,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 10,702 (E£ 51,264) in Disuq.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.25 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$5.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mayagueez costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $2,911 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Queretaro costs Mex$ 7,500 (about 3 hours ago)