Cost of living in Disuq, Egypt compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20403 AED / EGP
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Disuq (Egypt) is 40% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 12,500 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 7,440 (E£ 36,465) in Disuq.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php15,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $50 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Sokoto costs 150,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose costs ₡ 900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 1,199 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Accra costs GH₵500 (about 2 hours ago)