Cost of living in Disuq, Egypt compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20552 AED / EGP
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Disuq (Egypt) is 38% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 18,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 11,132 (E£ 54,163) in Disuq.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$71 (less than a minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$2,021 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Surabaya costs Rp 17,900 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chicago, Illinois costs $20,910 (13 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in İzmir costs 125TL (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €1,000 (34 minutes ago)