Cost of living in Dire Dawa, Ethiopia compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.13443 AED / ETB
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dire Dawa (Ethiopia) is 56% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 19,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 8,432 (62,727 Birr) in Dire Dawa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$60 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$610 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$100 (13 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Manama costs Dinar 180 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,525 (27 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Richards Bay costs R 20 (about 1 hour ago)